Friends of the Poor - 2024
Please help the poor and needy by making a donation this year. Our major fundraiser is conducted in March culminating in the annual Walk but donations are appreciated throughout the year. Without your generous donations our ministry to help those needing our support would not be possible. May God bless you and your loved one and thanks in advance for helping our less fortunate neighbors.
The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul of Venice is comprised of over 30 volunteer members who take calls every day, 365 days of the year, from individuals and families in need of assistance.
We Provide services to individuals and families without regard to race, creed, or color.
Our annual budget is completely funded through generous contributions from individuals like you and are tax deductible.
When you donate, you provide Saint Vincent de Paul with the resources to help those that:
- Are behind on rent or mortgage payments.
- Are affected by the worst affordable housing shortage in years.
- Cannot pay an overdue water or electric bill.
- Have no insurance to pay for an emergency medical bill.
- Cannot pay for auto repairs in order to go to work.
- Have other emergency needs.